Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July !


Well I thought we were going to get through July without having to do a Christmas card... lol! Thanks Rosanne! Kidding... now that my scraproom is not busting at the seems I was able to find some end of season MM stuff for Christmas... I got this cheap and it has been in my wagon for many months now!

So super easy to whip together a card with MM pre-cut and scored cards, pins and chipboard pieces... I even used an old piece of scrap ribbon!

Photobucket

Head on over to Little Red Wagon to check out the DT work as well as play along! Nothing will make you appreciate the summer more than thinking about Christmas for a half an hour... lol!

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love this card.

Regan said...

lol...its cute

Rosanne said...

Its just lovely!

Avril Tanner said...

such an adorable card!

Unknown said...

Love!! All that white space and yummy ribbon too!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Love the simplicity and embellies!

Angie Tieman said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Super fun!

Maria Fiscella said...

I thought I heard some sleigh bells ringing...love what you did with the ribbon:)

Steph said...

So cute. I really should start some Christmas cards soon to have some out of the way.

papertrails leaver said...

this is so adorable! I love your use of the ribbon and the brads!

Sue U said...

Love this card, so simple yet so effective :-) The scrunched up ribbon is a fab touch, Sue xx